Looking for easy recipes for Indian dishes? Some popular options include Butter Chicken, Samosas, Tandoori Chicken, and Masala Dosa.
These mouth-watering recipes are perfect for beginners in Indian cooking. Whether you’re craving a delicious curry or flavorful tandoori dishes, these recipes are sure to satisfy your taste buds. With simple ingredients and step-by-step instructions, you’ll be able to recreate authentic Indian flavors in your own kitchen.
Try out these easy Indian recipes today and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
1. Leftover Rice Dosa
Looking for easy Indian recipes to spice up your dinner routine? Try making leftover rice dosa, a quick and simple dish that uses up leftover rice and transforms it into crispy, flavorful dosas.
- Leftover rice
- Chana dal
- Urad dal
- Rolled oats
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- In a blender, grind together leftover rice, chana dal, urad dal, coconut, rolled oats, mustard seeds, and curry leaves.
- Add water as needed to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour a ladleful of batter onto it. Spread it in a circular motion to form a dosa.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the leftover rice dosa hot with chutney or sambar.
2. Maggi Butter Masala
|Blog post title: Easy Recipes Indian|
|Heading: Maggi Butter Masala|
Maggi Butter Masala is a delicious and quick recipe that you can try at home. Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 packet of Maggi noodles
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, pureed
- 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
To prepare Maggi Butter Masala, follow these instructions:
- Boil Maggi noodles as per the instructions on the packet and keep aside.
- In a pan, melt butter and add chopped onions. Sauté until golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- Add tomato puree, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, and salt. Cook until the mixture starts to leave oil.
- Add Maggi noodles and mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Enjoy this delicious and flavorful Maggi Butter Masala!
3. Instant Crepes
In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and lightly grease it with butter or oil.
Pour a ladleful of batter onto the pan and spread it evenly to form a thin crepe.
Cook for about 2 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Flip the crepe and cook for another minute.
Serve the crepes warm with your favorite fillings and toppings.
4. Tomato Upma
- 1 cup semolina (rava)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and curry leaves.
- Once the seeds start to splutter, add the onions and green chili. Sauté until the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they become mushy.
- Add water and salt. Bring it to a boil.
- Slowly add the semolina, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Cook on low heat until the upma thickens and the semolina is cooked.
- Switch off the heat and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Tomato upma is a simple and flavorful dish that can be enjoyed as a breakfast or snack. It is made by sautéing onions, tomatoes, and green chili in oil along with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and curry leaves. Then, semolina is added and cooked until thickened. Serve hot and enjoy the tanginess of tomatoes in this delicious upma!
5. Aloo Rasedar
Looking for easy Indian recipes to try at home? One delicious option is Aloo Rasedar. This flavorful dish requires a handful of simple ingredients like potatoes, tomatoes, onions, ginger, and spices. To make Aloo Rasedar, start by boiling the potatoes until tender. Then, heat some oil in a pan and sauté onions and ginger until golden. Add tomatoes, spices, and cooked potatoes to the pan and let them simmer until the flavors meld together. Serve this delicious Aloo Rasedar with rice or roti for a satisfying meal. It’s a perfect dish for beginners who want to try their hand at cooking authentic Indian cuisine. Enjoy the rich flavors of Aloo Rasedar right in your own kitchen!
6. Spinach Corn Sandwich
- 2 cups spinach leaves, washed and chopped
- 1 cup boiled corn kernels
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 4 slices of bread
- Butter or mayonnaise for spreading
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped spinach, boiled corn, onion, tomato, chaat masala, black salt, and black pepper powder.
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice.
- Evenly divide the spinach and corn mixture onto two slices of bread.
- Cover with the remaining bread slices, buttered/mayonnaise side down.
- Press gently to compact the sandwich.
- Cut the sandwiches into halves or quarters.
- Serve immediately or pack for a delicious lunch on-the-go.
7. Oats Khichdi
Oats Khichdi is a delicious and healthy dish that can be easily prepared at home. The ingredients required for this recipe include chana dal, urad dal, coconut, rolled oats, mustard seeds, and spices. Chana dal and urad dal provide a good source of protein and fiber, while coconut adds a rich and creamy texture to the dish. Rolled oats are added for added nutrition and to make it a complete meal. To make the dish, start by cooking the dals and oats in a pressure cooker. In a separate pan, heat coconut oil and temper it with mustard seeds, curry leaves, and fennel seeds. Add the cooked dals and oats to the pan and mix well. Serve the Oats Khichdi hot with a side of yogurt or pickle.
8. Oats Chapati
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Water, as needed
- In a mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, whole wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, and red chili powder.
- Add ghee and mix well until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add water little by little and knead the dough until it is smooth and pliable.
- Divide the dough into small portions and roll them into chapatis.
- Heat a tawa or griddle and cook the chapatis on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve the oats chapati hot with your favorite curry or pickle.
9. Mughlai Paratha
- Chana dal
- Urad dal
- Rolled oats
- Mustard seeds
1. Soak the chana dal and urad dal in water for a few hours or overnight.
2. Drain the water and grind the soaked dal along with coconut and rolled oats to make a coarse paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Once they crackle, add the dal mixture and mix well.
4. Cook the mixture on medium heat until it thickens and starts to leave the sides of the pan.
5. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
6. Divide the dough into small portions and roll them into parathas.
7. Cook the parathas on a heated griddle or tawa until they turn golden brown on both sides.
8. Serve hot with your favorite chutney or pickle.
Note: You can also add spices like turmeric, red chili powder, and garam masala for extra flavor.
10. Aloo Chilla
Aloo Chilla is a delicious and easy Indian recipe that can be made using simple ingredients. For this recipe, you will need potatoes, chickpea flour, onions, green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves, salt, and oil.
1. Start by grating the potatoes and squeeze out the excess water using a muslin cloth or a kitchen towel.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the grated potatoes, chickpea flour, chopped onions, finely chopped green chilies, grated ginger, chopped coriander leaves, and salt. Mix well to combine.
3. Heat a non-stick pan or a skillet and drizzle some oil. Take a scoop of the potato mixture and spread it evenly on the pan, forming a thin pancake-like shape.
4. Cook on medium heat until the edges turn crispy and golden brown. Flip the chilla and cook the other side until crispy and cooked through.
5. Serve hot with chutney or yogurt for a delicious and nutritious meal.
Frequently Asked Questions Of Easy Recipes Indian
What Is The Best Indian Dish For Beginners?
The best Indian dish for beginners is Butter Chicken. It is a mouth-watering chicken cooked in spiced pureed tomatoes and milk cream. Samosas, Matar Paneer, Rogan Josh, Tandoori Chicken, Masala Dosa, and Hyderabadi Biryani are also great options.
What Are Some Basic Indian Dishes?
Basic Indian dishes include Tandoori, Tikka Masala, Butter Chicken, Korma, Malai Kofta, Vindaloo, Rogan Josh, and Karaikudi Curry.
What Are The Top 5 Indian Dishes?
The top 5 Indian dishes are Chicken Tikka Masala, Biryani, Butter Chicken, Saag, and Samosa.
What Are The Top 10 Indian Dishes?
The top 10 Indian dishes include Chicken Tikka Masala, Biryani, Butter Chicken, Saag, Samosa, Tandoori Chicken, Veg Bombay Potato, Veg Biryani, Curry, and Aloo Gobi.
Incorporate the rich flavors and aromas of Indian cuisine into your kitchen with these easy recipes. From butter chicken to masala dosa, there is a dish for every taste bud. Impress your family and friends with mouth-watering recipes that are quick to prepare.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned cook, these Indian dishes are sure to satisfy your cravings. Try your hand at tandoori chicken or vegetable biryani and experience the vibrant flavors of Indian cuisine. Expand your culinary horizons and create delicious meals with these simple and accessible recipes.